Join the conversation on Wednesday 31 March when we take a look into the Manufacturing Industry and the challenges it has faced during the pandemic.
Hosted by Gallagher's Jill Douglas you will hear from a panel featuring business specialists, including Made in the Midlands and players from Gallagher Premiership side Worcester Warriors.
Join us as we discuss how we can tackle tomorrow together in manufacturing and beyond.
This webinar will discuss:
- How manufacturing businesses have adapted and evolved throughout the pandemic
- How the Worcester Warriors have overcome challenges themselves in the last year
- Made in the Midlands’ involvement in Gallagher’s ‘Tackling Tomorrow. Together.’ initiative
- The importance of employee support and mental health initiatives
Who should attend?
Business owners, directors and those in professional, HR or managerial roles across all industries, in particular manufacturing.
Who will be speaking?
- Jill Douglas, Gallagher Consultant
- Richard Grosvenor, Gallagher Relationship Director
- Charles Addison, Made in the Midlands
Worcester Warriors players:
- Chris Ashton
- Ted Hill
- Francois Hougaard